Wednesday 9 June 2010

May 31st 2010

Sorry, I have this post out of order, (second time I have done that!) I blame it on my age!

Ceriale – Camping Baciccia – ACSI2010-1735 – continued

Monday, we decide to explore further south along the coast, and cycle through Borghetto Santo Spirito, Loana, Pietre Ligure, 16 miles there and back.

This section of coast is a bit more "up market" than Ceriale and Albenga. There is a lot of money (EU money, from the signs), being spent upgrading it. They are building a promenade all along the coast, it will be beautiful, assuming the money does not run out before they finish it!

There is the inevitable church to explore, the inside is typically ornate Italian, and 













there is a very unusual "artwork", made of coloured sand. 













In addition to the resort, there is an "old town" at Pitre Ligure, with pretty Piazzas, and quaint narrow streets, much nicer than the resort in my humble opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment